Thursday, January 8, 2015

Our Eiffel Tower Pics & a Video of it lighted up!

So, one of the first places we visited when we arrived in Paris was the Eiffel Tower.  It's still an awesome monument, but it doesn't ball me over the way it did the first time I saw it in 2009.  I was utterly overwhelmed and almost brought to tears by its gorgeous presence.  It just emerged out of nowhere.  I thank God that I came up from behind it.  If you walk toward it from the front, you can see it from various parts of the city.  When I saw it in 2009, I literally turned a corner, and BOOM! there is was. Just amazing.

Anyway, here are some shots of Jonathan and I at the monument. Also, we were there one night right when they turned the lights on. It was a sweet surprise to see the light show.






No comments:

Post a Comment